- Suitable for Raspberry Pi Model B+ 2 Raspberry Pi 3 model B. Directly connected on top of the Raspberry Pi using the board GPIO header pins
- Power output socket, camera flex slot so camera can still be used with the expansion board attached
- 6V to 23Vdc converted to 5V, 3A via step-down DC/DC converter to power the Raspberry Pi
- Supports microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC, convenient to write OS image
- Based on DS3231SN with included CR2032 battery case. NOTE: Batterie is not included
This expansion board supplies the RPi with a regulated +5V through the GPIO header using a 2A poly-resettable (PTC) fuse. With the wide voltage input range (6~21Vdc), the RPi can be powered from a wide variety of external sources such as batteries, 12V power adapters, solar battery sources, etc.
Recommended Power Adapter : 110~240VAC input, 12VDC 2A output.
Warning: do not connect a +5V supply through the Raspberry Pi micro-USB connector when used with this expansion board.
This expansion board do not use power from RPi HDMI port and has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner.
The RS232 port is connected to the UART port on the Raspberry Pi using a MAX3232 interface. The RS232 port on the expansion board can be accessed through the male DB9 socket on the PCB.
X105 can also be connected to an USB port of your Windows PC with an USB male-to male cable to write the OS image to your SD card.
VGA output: HDMI to VGA converter supporting up to UXGA (1600 x 1200) and 1080p with 10-bit DAC
RS232 serial communication: Control the Raspberry Pi over RS232 or connect to external serial accessories
USB Storage: Self-powered USB hub with 3 ports
DIP switch to remove connection from RPi¡¯s pin header
Duplicated the 40-pin header of the R-Pi in order to support existing expansion boards
No wiring nor soldering is required
Dimensions: 85 x 56mm (Same size as Raspberry Pi)
1 pcs X105 expansion board
1 pcs HDMI adapter
1 pcs USB adapter
4 pcs nylon spacers (M3 x 20mm)
8 pcs nylon screws (M3 x 6mm)
NOTE: Raspberry Pi development board is not included.
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Find More Raspberry Pi Products