Imagine what it would be like living in only 100 square feet of space. Many people are embracing the simple life by downsizing their homes and possessions for more mindful lifestyle. The Tiny Houses wall calendar features clever and creative homes that fit the dream of less-is-more.
- The perfect gift for those yearning to simplify their lives.
- A year of creative tiny homes on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- Printed on FSC® Certified Mixed Source Paper with soy-based inks.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world’s major religions.
Whether it’s an 80 sq. ft. eco-capsule in an open meadow, a tiny cabin on a rock in the middle of a river, or an urban architectural wonder with a footprint of just 474 sq. ft., these tiny houses make a big statement about sustainable living. With a wide and popular appeal, the Tiny House movement is an exciting trend popping up all over the world. Through innovative designs and human ingenuity, the term
tiny houses has evolved to encompass an exciting array of small dwelling types — yurts, cabins, tree houses, and even converted buses and shipping containers, to name a few examples — all with the emphasis of lowering our carbon footprint and embracing a simpler, more planet-friendly way of life.