- More Capable Raspberry Pi Zero, More Powerful than Raspberry Pi 2, Smaller Community
- For Advanced Users Only! Please use Armbian! Do not buy this if this is your first SBC!
- Orange Pi One Board, Quad Core 1.3GHz Cortex-A7 w/ ARM Mali GPU
- 512MB DDR3, GPIO (See Pictures, Rotated 180° from Orange Pi PC, Test for 5V at Corner), Full Size HDMI and Ethernet
- 4.0mm x 1.7mm Power Adapter Sold Separately, CANNOT USE MicroUSB Power! Search B01CMZ96EG
Orange Pi is a brand of single board computers made for embedded enthusiasts. Powered by the Quad Core Allwinner H3, this board is capable of 4K Hardware H265 Decoding, OpenGL ES, and much more. It runs at a blazing fast 1.3GHz and outclasses the Raspberry Pi 2 while rivaling the Raspberry Pi 3.
Make sure to purchase a high quality 2A power supply. Many power supplies rated 2A will only deliver 0.5A or less! See B01CMZ96EG
Software: Please use the Armbian images found on http://www.armbian.com/ or http://share.loverpi.com/downloads/opi/one/
They provide the latest community images based on Debian. Do not use the Raspbian image from Raspberry Pi as it is not compatible. Raspbian does not have out of the box support for any board other than Raspberry Pi. Raspbian images for the Orange Pi are based on ARMv6 older code and runs slower on ARMv7 chips like the Allwinner H3.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
Find More Single Board Computer Products