- RASPBERRY PI 3 MODEL B: Single Board Computer with 1.2GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53, 1GB LPDDR2 RAM, Broadcom VideoCore IV GPU, 4 Full Size USB Ports (Shared Bandwidth), 10/100 Mb Ethernet Port, HDMI 1.3 Port, 3.5mm AV Port (Composite Video Out + Stereo Out), MicroSDHC Slot, MIPI CSI Connector for Cameras, MIPI DSI Connector for Displays, 40 Pin GPIO Header, MicroUSB Power Connector
- PREVENT THROTTLING WITH HEATSINKS: Tailored Performance Heatsink Set with 10mm Straight Fin High Profile CPU Heatsink and 5mm LAN Heatsink with 3M Thermal Adhesive Tape
- MAXIMUM POWER: 5V 2.5A MicroUSB Power Adapter for getting the most from your devices and accessories
- LATEST SOFTWARE: 8GB MicroSD Card Optimized for the Raspberry Pi 3 and Flashed with the Latest Raspbian OS
- PLUG AND PLAY: Everything you need to get up and running is included! No guess work, flashing, and wasting time. Jump right into Raspbian to play and learn!
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the latest Raspberry Pi Foundation single board computer with a quad core 64 bit ARMv8 CPU operating at 1.2GHz. It is almost twice as fast as the outgoing Raspberry Pi 2 Model B in many benchmarks.
With the increased performance comes higher power consumption and heat which is why we have paired it with our exclusive heatsink set. This kit will reduce hot spot temperatures by up to 20C and increase the stability of the Raspberry Pi 3 under full CPU load.
- – Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Single Board Computer
- – LoveRPi 8GB MicroSD Card with SD Adapter and Holder
- – LoveRPi 2.5A MicroUSB Power Adapter
- – LoveRPi 10 mm CPU Heatsink with 3M Double-Sided Thermal Adhesive
- – LoveRPi 5 mm LAN Heatsink with 3M Double-Sided Thermal Adhesive
- – LoveRPi 3 Feet Slim Ultra-HD 4K HDMI 2.0 Cable
- – Element14 Quick Start Guide – Element14 Retail Box
- – LoveRPi Troubleshoot Sheet
Please note, this Micro SD card will show up as 56MB in Windows because the Linux partition is hidden by Windows. Only the first partition shows up in Windows unless you view the SD card through Disk Management utility (diskmgmt.msc).
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B will consume around 1A of current by itself. Secondary accessories can drive up current consumption to 2.5A. Do not drive 2.5A current for prolonged durations as it will shorten the lifetime of the board components.
Raspberry Pi is a registered trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation. Element 14 is a registered trademark of Premier Farnell. LoveRPi does not represent Raspberry Pi Foundation, Premier Farnell, or 3M.
Related Raspberry Pi Kit Products