- ANDROID LINUX SINGLE BOARD COMPUTER: LeMaker HiKey is the culmination of collaboration by Google, Huawei, and Linaro to create the de-facto reference development platform for Android.
- OPEN SOURCE HARDWARE PLATFORM BASED ON 96BOARDS CONSUMER EDITION AND ANDROID OPEN SOURCE PROJECT: Open access to kernel source and board schematics enable developers to easily create and debug new and existing peripheral drivers, do kernel development, and perform other tasks with fewer OEM encumbrances. Designing ARM-based products has never been easier and more open!
- FEATUREFUL PERFORMANT SOC: Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 620 SoC is an Octa-Core ARM® CortexTM-A53 CPU operating up to 1.2GHz. Utilizing the latest 64 bit ARMv8 instruction set and integrated with the ARM Mali450-MP4 GPU, the HiKey supports 2D/3D graphics processing via OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 and OpenVG 1.1.
- ADDITONAL SPECIFICATIONS: 2GB LPDDR3 SDRAM @ 800MHz, 8GB eMMC Storage, MicroSD card slot, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, HDMI 1.4, 12V 2A Power Adapter Included
- LATEST OS AND ADVANCED SOFTWARE SUPPORT: Android 5.1, 6.0, 7.x and Linux Kernel with Mainline Support
SBC GX1-300 10/100MBPS,LCD/CRT, V/A/ CPU 300MHZ, GEODE,MANUAL.
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Related Single Board Computer Products