- The first development board pre-activated full edition windows 10. It does include a Windows 10 OEM activation key, which will activate on the initial boot.
- Intel Cherry Trail Z8350 Quad Core Processor/2G/32GB
- Best expansibility with 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 ports, onboard Wi-Fi 802.11n 2.4G and Bluetooth 4.0, comes with onboard Arduino compatible processor, suitable for a wide range of user scenarios
- Get involved with an active community and follow a series of step-by-step tutorials that will inspire makers, educators and developers
- For more information please refer to the product description
A LattePanda is a complete Windows 10 single board computer. Any peripherals that work on your PC will work on a LattePanda. A LattePanda comes pre-installed with a full edition of Windows 10 Home Edition, so you can run powerful tools such as Visual Studio, NodeJS, Java, Processing, and more.
But wait! A LattePanda also includes an integrated Arduino compatible co-processor, which means it can be used to control and sense the physical world! Whether you are a Windows developer, IoT developer, DIY fanatic, interactive designer, robotics whizz, or maker, a LattePanda single board computer can aid your creative process!
We have updated the processor since LattePanda V1.0. All versions of the LattePanda now ship with an upgraded CPU (Intel Z8350 – up to 1.92GHz!)
– Please use a USB adapter with NO LESS THAN 2A as the power supply to LattePanda and a quality MicroUSB.
– LattePanda is a development board targeted at makers, educators and embedded systems engineers. If you do not have a professional background in electronics or technology, we recommended you read the instructions and precautions at LattePanda official website Docs before using the product.
Intel Cherry Trail Z8350 Quad Core Processor
Base Frequency: 1.44GHz (1.92GHz Burst Frequency)
Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition
RAM: 2GB DDR3L
Storage Capacity: 32GB
GPU: Intel HD Graphics, 12 EUs @200-500Mhz, single-channel memory
Integrated Arduino Co-processor: ATmega32u4 (Arduino Leonardo)
Video output: HDMI and MIPI-DSI
Onboard touch panel overlay connector
Supports 100Mbps Ethernet
Intel Processor GPIO x 6
ATmega Processor GPIO x 20
Gravity Interface Connectors x 6
RoHS, FCC and CE Compliant
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE