- Includes Raspberry Pi 3 (RPi3) Model B Quad-Core 1.2 GHz 1 GB RAM, On-board WiFi and Bluetooth Connectivity
- 32 GB Micro SD Card (Class 10) pre-loaded with NOOBS, CanaKit 2.5A Power Supply with 5 feet Micro USB Cable and Noise Filter (UL Listed)
- High Quality Raspberry Pi 3 Case, Premium Quality 6.5 feet HDMI Cable, Heat Sink, CanaKit Full Color Quick-Start Guide
- CanaKit GPIO to Breadboard Interface Board, Ribbon Cable, Large Breadboard, Jumper Wires, GPIO and Resistor Colors Quick Reference Cards
- RGB LED, 8 x LEDs (Blue/Red/Yellow/Green), 15 x Resistors, 2 x Push Button Switches
NOTE: The 32 GB MicroSD card may appear as 1 GB when inserted into a PC as it is pre-partitioned. The remaining space can be expanded as desired.
The CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 Starter Kit is covered by CanaKit’s 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty offering hassle-free replacements.
The Ultimate Starter Kit includes everything in the Starter Kit plus all the electronic components needed to start using the GPIO port of the Raspberry Pi 3.
The kit includes a Raspberry Pi 3 case as well as the recommended Raspberry Pi 32 GB Class 10 MicroSD Card pre-loaded with NOOBS. Just Plug and Play!
The included CanaKit 2.5A Micro USB power supply (UL Listed) is specially designed and tested for the Raspberry Pi 3. This power supply incorporates a noise filter to provide the highest stability.
– Raspberry Pi 3 (RPi3) Model B Quad-Core 1.2 GHz 1 GB RAM
– On-board WiFi and Bluetooth Connectivity
– 32 GB MicroSD Card (Class 10) – Raspberry Pi Recommended MicroSD Card with NOOBS
– CanaKit 2.5A Micro USB Power Supply with Noise Filter (UL Listed) specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 3 (5-foot cable)
– High Quality Raspberry Pi 3 Case
– Premium Quality HDMI Cable with CEC support (6.5 feet cable)
– Heat Sink
– GPIO and Resistor Colors Quick Reference Cards
– CanaKit GPIO to Breadboard Interface Board
– GPIO Ribbon Cable
– Full-Size Large Breadboard
– 32 x M/M Jumper Wires
– 10 x M/F Jumper Wires
– RGB LED
– 2 x Red LEDs
– 2 x Green LEDs
– 2 x Yellow LEDs
– 2 x Blue LEDs
– 2 x Push Button Switches
– 10 x 220 Ohm Resistors
– 5 x 10K Ohm Resistors
– CanaKit General Guide for Beginners to Electronic Components
– CanaKit General Assembly Guide
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Related Raspberry Pi Products