Arduin Kit – UNO R3 Atmega328p Development Board & USB Cable Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 Mega 2560 Nano Robot / New UNO R3 Rev3 Development Board Atmega328p Atmega16u2 AVR USB for Arduino
- ATmega16U2 replaced 8U2, but it does not mean that the 16k flash of R3 can make your code run faster
- The stitching just shows extension board the current on-board voltage. The other one is backup placeholder pins
- The RESET circuit is more stable. RESET button position is changed, and moved to near the USB interface of voids, which is more convenient
- Stitching changes: beside the AREF sutural are two extra I2C pins (SDA and SCL which are copy of Analog 4 and 5, not additional I2C interface)
- Beside the RESET also are two extra pins, one is IOREF which supports the extension board stand load voltage
Arduin Kit – UNO R3 Atmega328p Development Board + USB Cable Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 Mega 2560 Nano Robot / New UNO R3 Rev3 Development Board Atmega328p Atmega16u2 AVR USB for Arduino
100% Brand New
Difference between UNO R3 2012 and UNO 2011
1. Pin of changes: next to the AREF pin both I2C-pin (SDA and SCL, just Analog 4 and 5 of the copy, not the additional I2C interface), plus the two next to the RESET pin, one IOREFallow expansion board voltage onboard, this pin expansion board just told the onboard voltage (such as UNO 5V, can be seen as the power pins copy, does not provide the level pull), the other is laterScratch placeholder pin.
2. More stable RESET circuit. The RESET key position has changed, which has been moved to the corner near the USB interface board, more convenient and press.
3. The ATmega16U2 instead 8U2, and that does not mean that the 16K flash of UNO R3 make your code run faster, this update is a service of the USB interface chip, theoretically It UNO can simulate USB the HID, such as MIDI / Joystick / Keyboard.
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 6
DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 2 KB
EEPROM: 1 KB
Clock Speed: 16 MHz
1 x UNO R3 Rev3 Development Board
1 x USB Cable
Note: We are using a brand-name components, more efficient, more stable, better prices.
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Related Arduino Kit Products