25th anniversary edition of the Adventure Motorcycling Handbook
‘The first thing we did was buy Chris Scott’s ‘Adventure Motorcycling Handbook’ Ewan McGregor, The Long Way Round
‘Adventure motorcycling’ (a term Chris was credited with coining in the late 90s) has grown massively since the last edition of AMH. Now in its fourth decade, the much revised and expanded AMH7 catches up with all of it, covering among other things:
• bike choice and recommended models
• the gear: what you need, not what you can buy
• Life on the Road: borders, comms, police trouble, satnav, filming and moto troubleshooting
• Comprehensive overland route outlines in Africa, Asia and Latin America – aka: the Adventure Motorcycling Zone
• Contributions from among others: Lois Pryce, Walter Colebatch, Gaurav Jani, Grant Johnson and many other two-wheel adventurers. Maps by Nick Hill
Readers aren’t expected to have an in-depth knowledge of mechanics, travel health or navigation, so there are fuller explanations of how things work and why certain choices are worthwhile, as well as a comprehensive listing on troubleshooting. This now makes AMH7 as much a take-with book as one to consult during the planning stage.
Adventure Motorcycling Handbook the legendary manual after 25 years in print.
AMH6: everything you need to know, in one book
For More Info Including Updated Prices, Images & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Find More 1905864736 Products